Pages

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Save $ at Earthfare

I know many believe that eating healthy is expensive... but it doesn't have to be. There are many ways to save, especially with coupons. Earthfare has a great incentive to sign up for their emails. They will often have great promotions, and really great store coupons. Often times the coupon is for a free item, and there is sometimes a minimum purchase. I love it especially when it is for a product that I haven't tried before, that way I can see if I really like it. Especially if I am brand loyal to a product, this is a great way to try something new without breaking the bank. Plus, 9 times out of 10 I end up liking the product so much, I start adding it to my weekly shopping list;)

This week they are giving away a dozen natural eggs with a $5 minimum purchase! Click on the link below to see the coupon, and at the bottom of the page, you can sign up to recieve the Earthfare Newsletter and coupons.
http://www.earthfare.com/HealthySavings/EmailCoupon_3.aspx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails