Pages

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Orange-Mango Smoothie

I love a good smoothie to start my day off right. I find that if I eat something heavy (cereal, oatmeal, muffins, typical breakfast food) I feel weighed down, and after only being awake for an hour, want to go back to bed! So after my tall glass of water (or 2-As a breastfeeding mama, I have to stay hydrated;) ) I typically have a tasty smoothie. Mango's are one of my favorite fruits, and eating them (or drinking them) always remind me of when I was in Puerto Rico for a Mission Trip years ago. They had mango's EVERYWHERE, and I happily indulged.

Mango's become creamy and perfect in a smoothie, especially when combined with zesty oranges. This is vibrant, refreshing, and will certainly put you in a good mood.

Orange-Mango Smoothie:
  • 2 mango's-peeled, chopped and frozen
  • 2 oranges-cold
  • a bit of fresh squeezed orange juice or water
Add all the ingredients in blender, and blend until' smooth. Add more liquid as needed. If you were unable to freeze the mango, you can add ice to make it nice and chilly. Savor!

 
Doesn't that look DELISH?!

 
 
Take a closer look...





 
Orange-Mango Smoothie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails