Pages

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

A New Addition, It's a BOY!

We have been celebrating the newest addition to our family. Our fourth child was born this past Sunday, and it was the most incredible birth I've ever seen or experienced, it was truly amazing. We waited to find out the gender of the baby until' it was born, and WHAT A SURPRISE! It's a BOY! I'm so thankful to have such an incredible support system and I've been on cloud nine just soaking up this special time.

It's wonderful, life changing events, that make me slow down from the hustle and bustle of life. Whether it's the birth of a child, or a few extra minutes snuggling with your child, or a hearty laugh with a good friend, slow down a bit, and truly soak up these precious moments, because this is what truly matters.

I will be taking a break from blogging while I enjoy these sweet moments, and adjust to life with 4 precious kids. And remember, slow down a bit, and don't forget to enjoy life's little miracles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails