Pages

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Get your life in Order

Trust me, as a mother of 4 I know time management can seem like it's near impossible. My mission today is to get my life in order, and manage my time appropriately. First things first, make a schedule. I've found that when you have each minute of your day already scheduled you get so much done and with a great flow. When do you wake up? When do the kids eat? When do they do their schoolwork? What about the housework? And the mending and the sewing? ok... I got a bit carried away, lol. But you get the idea, think of all the things you need to get done in the day, and what times they need to be completed.
In the morning we try to complete most of our chores, flylady is great for mom, and a chore chart is perfect for the kids:

A great resource for keeping your house nice and tidy is flylady.com I know her system can be a bit overwhelming but pick and choose what works for you.


Also, I found this great chore chart for the kids at Confessions of a Homeschooler confessionsofahomeschooler.blogspot.com

Use every minute of the day to benefit you the most, and it will be a super successful day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails